Wrightsville Beach, NC Homes For a Fraction.
ALIGN YOUR GROUP. SHARE THE COSTS. OWN YOUR HOME.
What’s Special about Wrightsville Beach
Whether you seek invigorating outdoor adventures, serene relaxation, or a taste of coastal charm, Wrightsville Beach offers an enchanting escape that caters to every desire. Embrace the laid-back vibe, immerse yourself in the beauty of the natural surroundings, and let the spirit of Wrightsville Beach wash over you, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Some top things that make Wrightsville Beach so special:
- World-class surfing: Wrightsville Beach is known for its consistent waves and friendly surf community. It’s a great place to learn to surf or catch some waves if you’re already a pro. There are even plenty of options for beginners with a variety of surf shops for board rentals and lessons.
- Vibrant dining scene: Wrightsville Beach has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from, from casual seafood shacks such as Oceanic Restaurant or The Tackle Box to easy burger bars such as Big Daddy’s or Shark’s bites, and plenty of dessert options such as Duck Donuts or Kilwins. You’re sure to find something to your taste.
- Charming and unique neighborhoods: The South End area is the most popular spot for surfing and nightlife, while the North End area is quieter and more family-friendly. There’s also the charming town of Wrightsville Beach, with its shops, restaurants, and bars.
- Abundant outdoor activities: In addition to swimming, sunbathing, and surfing, there are many other outdoor activities to enjoy in Wrightsville Beach, such as kayaking, paddleboarding, fishing, and boating.
- Family-friendly atmosphere: Wrightsville Beach is a great place to visit with kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants and activities to choose from, and the beaches are safe and well-supervised. One fun family option is the Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park.
- Indoor activities: For a rainier day or a break from the sun, Wrightsville offers many indoor activities. The Museum of Costal Carolina, The Mayfaire Town Center, The Cameron Art Musuem, The Calabash Garden Tea Room, bowling alleys, breweries like the Lighthouse Beer & Wine and movie theaters are a few places to start.
- Beach access: There are multiple ways to get to the sandy shores.
- North End Access: Access #2 offers showers, bathrooms, and a path to Shell Island. Access #3 and Access #4 offer public parking and handicap-accessible walkways.
- Heart of Town Access: Access #16 is popular for its proximity to Johnnie Mercers Fishing Pier, the oceanfront gazebo, and Shark Bar & Kitchen. Access #26, Access #27, and Access #28 are popular with locals for their proximity to Adapt Kitchen & Juice Bar and Robert’s Grocery. Public parking is available at Access #29, where you can also find The Original Ice Cream Stand.
- South End Access: Access #36 is wheelchair-accessible and offers public parking, restrooms, and access to Oceanic Restaurant. Access #43 and Access #44 are beloved by locals for their location at the southernmost point of the island, which provides a prime position for catching mesmerizing sunsets.
- Unwind the Wrightsville way: As the sun dips below the horizon, Wrightsville Beach transforms into a haven for relaxation and rejuvenation. Unwind at one of the many oceanfront bars, savor delectable seafood while enjoying live music, or simply find solace in the tranquil ambiance of the beach.
- Quick access: One of the amazing things about Wrightsville Beach is it’s 6 mile distance from Wilmington, as well as the 2 hour straight-shot from the Raleigh/Durham, NC metro.
About Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Wrightsville Beach of North Carolina is a popular vacation destination with 7 miles of pristine and public beaches and a variety of outdoor activities. It is a family-friendly destination with plenty of activities for all ages, and a great place to learn about history and nature. It is also a popular spot for fishing, boating, and other water sports. Wrightsville Beach has a mild climate, with average temperatures ranging from 50 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter to 85 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. This makes it a great place to vacation year-round.
Along with that, the rental occupancy rate in Wrightsville Beach is 85%, which means that your vacation home is likely to be rented out most of the year. What’s even better is that the average daily rental rate for a vacation home in Wrightsville Beach is $300 so you can easily cover your mortgage and other expenses by renting out your home.
Fractional Ownership with Plum
It’s a cost-effective way to enjoy the pristine beaches and serene landscapes of Wrightsville Beach, NC without the sole commitment of property ownership. By sharing ownership with others, you gain access to a luxurious island retreat for a fraction of the price… and for a fraction of the hassles and risk. It’s the perfect blend of affordability, convenience, and indulgence at one of North Carolina’s most sought-after destinations.
Own with family and friends
Wrightsville Beach, NC Homes for Sale
Currently available homes with potential for Plum CoOwnership.
Find a group… or start one!
Check out public group proposals and locations in our marketplace.
Start your Own Group
Describe your vacation home and usage privately with family or friends, or team up with well-vetted allies. Whether for creating memories, an investment or both—it’s easy!
|Free to initiate a proposal|
|Takes <5 minutes.|
|Concierge guidance, if needed.|
How does fractional ownership work In Wrightsville Beach?
Fractional ownership in Wrightsville Beach, or anywhere else, typically refers to the ownership of a property where multiple individuals or parties collectively own a share or a percentage of an LLC. This concept is commonly used for vacation homes and resorts, allowing multiple owners to share the costs, responsibilities, and benefits of owning a higher priced property. Learn more about the comparison of fractional ownership models. Plum CoOwnership offers an exciting new alternative that opens dream vacation home ownership up to more people and any available home (pending local laws and restrictions). Learn more about how Plum works, different co-buying options, and even how to sell your current Wrightsville Beach home as a fractional ownership home AND still maintain an ownership share!
Is Plum a timeshare or something like Pacaso?
Is a fractional ownership a wise investment?
Overall, fractional ownership can be a good and efficient investment for people who want to own a vacation home, but do not want to pay the full property price. However, it is important to carefully consider all of the factors involved before making a decision. A few of the considerations:
- Budget: Fractional ownership can be a more affordable way to own a vacation home, but it is still an investment. You will need to make sure that you can afford the monthly maintenance fees and the cost of any repairs or upgrades.
- Travel Plans: If you plan to use the property frequently, fractional ownership can be a good way to save money on vacation costs. Even if you only plan to use the property a few times a year, fractional ownership could still be a good investment if you’re able to rent out your share when not in use.
- Be prepared to share: When you invest in fractional ownership, you are sharing the property with other owners. This means that you may not always be able to use the property when you want to.
- Be prepared for the unexpected: As with any investment, there is always the potential for loss. If the property value declines or if you are unable to sell your share, you could lose money.
- Understand the terms and conditions.
- The property: It is important to research the property carefully before you buy a share. Make sure that the property is in good condition and that it is located in a desirable area. Seek out assistance from an experienced real estate agent who can provide resources to help you with this process.
- Property Management: If not maintained by the group (DIY), a property management company is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the property. You need to make sure that the company is reputable and that you’re comfortable with the fees and policies.
Is Plum only in North Carolina?
No, with Plum our co-ownership ‘your way’ approach allows you to own any vacation home throughout North America.